Enameling is a process, where we apply a transparent material, which hardens at about 8200C. This hard layer has an esthetic, anti-corrosive and protection properties. Enamel can be applied to different material.
The material, which will be enameled, must suit some demands and it has to have some qualities.
Enamel has many advantages:
- it is smooth,
- chemically resistant,
- lasting colours
- in extreme circumstances etc. by bending the enamel can crush.
Its usefulness has become shown in many functional applications:
- advertising signs in the beginning of 20th century,
- inner walls of kitchen ovens,
- kitchen pots,
- water heaters etc. boilers,
- the exterior of kitchen appliances,
- bath tubs, made of cast iron,
- processing equipment such as chemical reactors and pharmaceutical and chemical processing tanks.
What do we offer you?
| Take a look at the presentation of our machines for interior cleaning of boilers type Boilerblast and Orbital !
Our references are assurance, that your decision of working with us is correct.
In the last decade the researches showed, that only enamelled boilers suit all the hygienic and medical standards.
Galvanized boilers are practically everywhere removed from the market because of zinc (Zn).
There have been rumors for quite some years, that stainless steel boilers are not so harmless because they contain chrome and nickel, and beside that they are very expensive.
Of course the interior of the boiler must be done faultless to satisfy the highest standards.